We are very pleased to announce that Total Eye Care will start its first clinical study next month. The title of the study is Vascular Fundus Changes in Patients With High Probability of Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency. Check out the video below for more information. We are recruiting patients with either Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome or Multiple Sclerosis so please spread the word. The video has a lot of good information on the study so please do check it out.
Visit the Total Eye Care Website
An Eye Doctor Answers Now Available on Amazon.com
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The lifespan of the rest of your hair is 2-4 years! https://t.co/v9YSBsyLQH 3 days ago
- That would make me dizzy! https://t.co/8xnJKhh3db 5 days ago
- A whole new meaning to the phrase “Eyes Like a Hawk!" Hawks can fly to an altitude of 15,000 feet and scan the grou… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
December 2017 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Admin children computer Computer Vision contact lens Cornea dry eye dry eye syndrome Ehlers-Danlos emergency examinations eye eyecare Eye Care Eye Lids FAQ Glaucoma LASIK Low Vision Macular Degeneration Optic Nerve optometrist orthokeratology press release Refractive issues Retina Sites We like Technology video Vision