Total Eye Care will be conducting clinical trials for patients with dysautonomia, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, and multiple sclerosis. As a part of the study, participants will receive an eye exam at no charge. Currently, we still have some openings for patients with relapsing remitting MS. If you would like to be a part of the study please contact us at Clinical_Trials@Prettyill.com.
Visit the Total Eye Care Website
An Eye Doctor Answers Now Available on Amazon.com
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The lifespan of the rest of your hair is 2-4 years! https://t.co/v9YSBsyLQH 3 days ago
- That would make me dizzy! https://t.co/8xnJKhh3db 5 days ago
- A whole new meaning to the phrase “Eyes Like a Hawk!" Hawks can fly to an altitude of 15,000 feet and scan the grou… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Admin children computer Computer Vision contact lens Cornea dry eye dry eye syndrome Ehlers-Danlos emergency examinations eye eyecare Eye Care Eye Lids FAQ Glaucoma LASIK Low Vision Macular Degeneration Optic Nerve optometrist orthokeratology press release Refractive issues Retina Sites We like Technology video Vision